It’s National Chocolate Parfait Day, which makes me think of Donkey in Shrek. Here’s a recipe the kids can make:
- 1 (1.4-oz.) package fat-free, sugar-free chocolate instant pudding mix
- 2 cups 1% low-fat milk
- 1/2 cup light sour cream
- 1 (8-oz.) container fat-free frozen whipped topping, thawed and divided
- 3/4 cup chocolate graham cracker crumbs (4 cracker sheets)
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated chocolate
- 1. Whisk together first 3 ingredients in a bowl until blended and smooth. Fold in 1 1/2 cups whipped topping.
- 2. Spoon 1 Tbsp. crumbs into each of 6 (4-oz.) glasses, and top with 1/3 cup pudding mixture. Repeat layers with remaining crumbs and pudding mixture. Top each parfait evenly with remaining whipped topping and grated chocolate. Cover and chill at least 1 hour.
This entry was posted in Uncategorized
. Bookmark the permalink